Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Surreycrow

Default will not recognise outlook contact list in mail merge procedure

I have used the mail merge feature in word successfully on a number of
occasions in the past. I have normally used my contact list from outlook.
When I try to use it now, instead of it showing the list of contacts for me
to choose my recipients, a popup window appears entitled 'data link
properties' inviting me to select or enter an Access database name. This
never happened in the past and I am at a loss to know what has caused the
problem or how to correct it. I am using Windows XP Home Edition with service
pack two and Microsoft Office Professional.