Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lou Lou is offline

Default Can I use 2 different lists (exported from excel) in the same mail

Can I use 2 different lists (exported from excel) in the same mail merge
document? I so, how can I do it.
Thanks
--
Lou
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?TG91?=,

Can I use 2 different lists (exported from excel) in the same mail merge
document? I so, how can I do it.

Depends on how this is supposed to work...

1. Why export them from Excel? Why not link the mail merge directly to
Excel?

2. Which version of Word are we discussing?

3. Can you describe or give us an example how the data from the two
different lists should be used? Is this a one-to-many relationship (items
for an order, for example)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org