Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Phillips

Default Saved Outline Formats

The last time I considered making changes to outlines, I was warned that
Word 2000 is not very amenable to changes in the default outline styles.
My objective is to have an outline of the following format:

1. fffff
a. fffff
1) fffff
a) fffff

None of the defaults provides that format. What is the best way to make
it available for regular use?