Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2007 [Office Student Ed.]

Hi,

I'm a union steward, and I'm trying to update our grievance form.

I scanned a copy, and used PDF 5 to open it into Word.

The scanned copy contains lots of garbage, but I don't know why.

What I'd like to do is keep the header with our blue seal on the top left,
and in the middle LIUNA AFL-CIO. Underneath this our newly elected local
president's title, and name. I'd like to add our Branch President's title &
his name underneath this. It isn't there now.

Additionally, I want to add numerous retangular boxes which is there for
recording name, date, facts, etc. Then I need to add straight lines across
in the body of the form to explain what happened. These are already in my
scanned copy but they're printed in garbage.

Lastly, I want to create a form that can be put in our computer and filled
out, and then print the completed copy.

Can anyone help me?

Thank You. Dennis