steph

Default I have Windows XP but no word what should I do?

I have the home edition of XP but I only have works...what should I do get
the office version of XP?
Graham Mayor

Windows XP does not include Office (or Works). You'll have to buy Office if
you require it. If it is only Word you need, the Works suite is the cheapest
option. Essentially this adds Word to the basic Works applications.

steph wrote:
I have the home edition of XP but I only have works...what should I
do get the office version of XP?

Works Suite adds more than Word. In addition to Word 2002 and Works 8, you
get Encarta 2005, Money 2005, PictureIt! Premium 10, and Streets & Trips
2005. See
http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...s.aspx?pid=001 At the
current street price, after receiving the $20 mail-in rebate in effect until
January 1, 2006, you can get the whole package for about $70.