Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smck smck is offline

Default Send Word 2007 Outline to PowerPoint

Hi Folks
I am working in Word 2007 and want to send a Word Outline to PowerPoint. In
Word 2003 this was easily done by going to File, Send To, Microsoft
PowerPoint and a basic presentation would be established just waiting for you
to edit. Likewise, if you wanted to sent info to Word you would go through
the same process from PowerPoint.

I am looking for that feature in 2007 I don't know if it is no longer
available or if it is just moved to another location. I have tried to search
for it in Help but so far, am unsuccessful.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

You can add a button to the Quick Access Toolbar (the toolbar above the
Ribbon)for this by performing the following steps.

1. Click the Office Button.
2. Click Word Options.
3. In the Word Options dialog box, click Customize.
4. Select the All Commands category.
5. Select Send to Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
6. Click Add, and then click OK.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz