Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angie angie is offline

Default same error messages in word, excel and pp

I am using an XPS M1330, Windows Vista and have added the Microsoft 2007
ultimate suite. Everytime I open Word, Excel or Power Point I keep getting
an error message that says" BCM Office Addin office application version does
not match" What does this mean? and How can I get it to stop?
--
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you have a different version of Office on that system at some time?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Angie" wrote in message
I am using an XPS M1330, Windows Vista and have added the Microsoft 2007
ultimate suite. Everytime I open Word, Excel or Power Point I keep
getting
an error message that says" BCM Office Addin office application version
does
not match" What does this mean? and How can I get it to stop?
--
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angie angie is offline

No, it is a new system and I just installed microsoft 2007. There are was no
other version installed previously.
--
Thanks.

"Angie" wrote in message
I am using an XPS M1330, Windows Vista and have added the Microsoft 2007
ultimate suite. Everytime I open Word, Excel or Power Point I keep
getting
an error message that says" BCM Office Addin office application version
does
not match" What does this mean? and How can I get it to stop?
--
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angie angie is offline

I followed your instructions and the error message has dissapeared. Thank
you very much for all of your help.
--
Thanks.