Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jodik990 jodik990 is offline

Default Printing hyperlinked Documents

Hello,
Quite often, I am sent multiple word documents with multiple hyperlinks to
other word documents and pdfs. I am assigned the task of printing out the
word documents and the hyperlinked documents in order. I have researched this
for hours: How do you print the original word document and all of its
hyperlinked documents, in order, without opening up each individual
hyperlinked document and printing it? Please keep in mind the fact that I'm
not a software guru. I need step-by-step directions. Thank you so much for
your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
jodik990 typed:
Hello,
Quite often, I am sent multiple word documents with
multiple hyperlinks to other word documents and pdfs. I am
assigned the task of printing out the word documents and
the hyperlinked documents in order. I have researched this
for hours: How do you print the original word document and
all of its hyperlinked documents, in order, without opening
up each individual hyperlinked document and printing it?
Please keep in mind the fact that I'm not a software guru.
I need step-by-step directions. Thank you so much for your
help.

Need a lot more description. What are you doing now, and how
is it failing? What determines the document's order, etc. etc.
etc.?