Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roberta Roberta is offline

Default I want to set a customized default to print envelopes..

I would like to know if anyone has set customized setting to print envelopes.
So it will not print in a bin but on the default bin of the printer and be
manually fed... Prior to 2003 the supervisor was able to just select
envelope and it would want to be manually feed and print to the default
bin... and not cause everything else to print to the default.