Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sqwertbird sqwertbird is offline

Default sentence spacing after parenthetical citations

I have gotten used to the two spaces after a period style, and like the look.
Therefore, I have my grammar checker set to check for two spaces in between
sentences. However, when I use in-text citation eg. (Author, Year) at the
end of sentences, Word 2003 seems to think this is part of a longer sentence
and flags it as 'two spaces between words in the same sentence'. I just
started using Office 2010 beta and it is doing the same thing. Any
suggestions?