Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MaizieMom MaizieMom is offline

Default Where is my text??

I added a cover page to my document but now I can't find the rest of the
document. The document now only shows a one page cover letter, how do I get
my text back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you still have the document open, press Undo (as many times as required).

You probably replaced the rest of your document with the cover page so if
the above brings it back, you will have to add the cover page again, but
this time, make sure that you do not have the rest of the document selected
when you do it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.