Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
daffydoo daffydoo is offline

Default How do I create a new backgound with a jpg image

I want to creat a new backgound and to be able to type on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Which version of Word and for what purpose? Is it to be used as a fade
watermark or as a strong picture background behind text?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"daffydoo" wrote in message
I want to creat a new backgound and to be able to type on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
daffydoo daffydoo is offline

Dear Terry,
I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. I want to have a "fade" very
light backgound of a graphic jpg. I want totype over it. Texts need to be
clear.
I hope to use it for awebsite
Many thanks
Daffydoo

"daffydoo" wrote in message
I want to creat a new backgound and to be able to type on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Dear Daffy

Switch to the Page Layout tab on the ribbon and click on Watermark button.
Select Custom Watermark and in the Watermark dialog you can choose Picture
Watermark and Washout.

However, Word is poor at creating good web pages. Take a look in Google for
free web creators: even Google has a free version that isn't too bad either.
But there are hundreds of free options available.

Terry