Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gino Gino is offline

Default Retrieve Chinese symbols from word insert

Until recently, I could insert Chinese characters in documents from
word-insert-symbol. The Chinese characters that I need have disappeared
and have been replaced with the Arabic and Hebrew alphabets that I do not
need. Is it possible to retrieve the Chinese characters?

Thanks,
--
Gino