becky76

Default Can I download ABC Bulletin font from a previous Microsoft Word?

I recently saw a font called "ABC Bulletin" on a previous version of
Microsoft Word. Is there a way I could download and install it to my 2003
version?
Jay Freedman

becky76 wrote:
I recently saw a font called "ABC Bulletin" on a previous version of
Microsoft Word. Is there a way I could download and install it to my
2003 version?

The page at http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx contains
a list of the fonts that have shipped with all versions of Microsoft
products, and there isn't any "ABC Bulletin" listed there. If the name is
accurate, the font must have come from some other source. A quick search on
Google didn't turn up any likely hits, though.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

becky76

Thanks for responding. I am positive I have seen this font on Microsoft
Word. The font consists of letters with dots or circles at the ends of the
lines of the letters at their edges. A type of font one might use to write a
child's name. I am an elementary school teacher and this is cute for
students' names. Perhaps it was given another name?
Thanks - Rebecca

Word will use any font that is installed in the Windows Fonts folder. The
fact that you have seen the font in Word doesn't mean that it comes with
Word. Practically every application you install comes with fonts. I have one
called Jester that's similar to your description, and I enjoy it a lot.

"becky76" wrote in message
Thanks for responding. I am positive I have seen this font on Microsoft
Word. The font consists of letters with dots or circles at the ends of the
lines of the letters at their edges. A type of font one might use to

write a
child's name. I am an elementary school teacher and this is cute for
students' names. Perhaps it was given another name?
Thanks - Rebecca

becky76

But is there a way I can download the Jester font or one similar to that from
the internet? Please help me.
Thanks,
Rebecca

If you had it before, then you should look on the installation disks/CDs for
the apps you have previously had installed. If you're just looking for a
source, have you tried Googling? There are a lot of fonts with this name,
most of which are not the one I have (which came with Print Shop Deluxe).
The one I have can be downloaded from
http://www.grsites.com/modperl/fontv...ir=j&fn=JESTER

"becky76" wrote in message
But is there a way I can download the Jester font or one similar to that

from
the internet? Please help me.
Thanks,
Rebecca

becky76

I finally found a font with the characteristics I was looking for. It's
called "Luv Country." Thanks for all of your help.
Rebecca