Mark_W

Default How do I create button to attach active document to an email?

I'm creating a document and need a method of a novice user to be able to
attach the document to an email. I was thinking of adding a command button
that would simply need clicking....
Carol

Hello Mark,

How about File | Send To

That's pretty simple and straightforward!

"Mark_W" wrote:

I'm creating a document and need a method of a novice user to be able to
attach the document to an email. I was thinking of adding a command button
that would simply need clicking....

MdF

Try creating a macro and adding an icon to one of the toolbars:

Tools MacroRecord New Macro
File Send To Mail Recipient (As Attachment)
Press Stop the Macro recorder
Right click over the toolbars Customize

Select Commands Tab, then €śMacros€ť from Categories list
The Macro title you just created should appear on the right. Drag it onto a
relevant toolbar (not a gap!). It will probably show the title of the macro.
Right click over it, click Default style, then Change Button Image if you
want to change it.

Works for me!