Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacky & Simone Wenger Jacky & Simone Wenger is offline

Default option email is not longer active

When in a Word 2007 document, I click on "send", the option "email" is not
active any more.
Has anybody how to put it again active?
Thanks,
Jackske
Belgium

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Jackske,

When you say 'any more' has it worked in the past?
What changes, updates have been installed?

What edition of MS Office are you using and what is your default email client?

What version of Windows are you using?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP