Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Asussertown

Default format

(The formatlongdocs looks like it's been taken over by spammers)

I undo some of the auto formatting so that Word is not so uncontrollable.
When I do this, the cursor lands at the top of a page.
Which box to I need to check to put it back to normal?

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Asussertown

Exactly!