Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gma14 Gma14 is offline

Default Graph paper image on new blank page and all saved doc office Home2

Any ideas how to get the graph paper image off of my docs. It appears on my
new blank page and all of my saved doc. The image does not print but I cant
create a new doc or edit my saved docs beacause all I see is small squares
all over the page I have never used this graph so I have no idea why it
appeared. I did scan a document, with text only, and this image appeared in
everthing after the doc was sent to word. Any ideas?
--
Gma
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMc GMc is offline

If you have Word 2007, click the View tab/ribbon and then clear the Gridlines
option in the Show/Hide group of options. You hay have inadvertantly selected
the option. If you have Word 2003 or earlier, look in Tools Options for a
similar option. Hope this helps!

--GMc

"Gma14" wrote:

Any ideas how to get the graph paper image off of my docs. It appears on my
new blank page and all of my saved doc. The image does not print but I cant
create a new doc or edit my saved docs beacause all I see is small squares
all over the page I have never used this graph so I have no idea why it
appeared. I did scan a document, with text only, and this image appeared in
everthing after the doc was sent to word. Any ideas?
--
Gma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gma14 Gma14 is offline

Default Graph paper image on new blank page and all saved doc office H

Thank you so much! For 10 days I have tried everything-uninstalled office
and reinstalled it. I have no idea how I did this but thank you again. This
was so simple to correct.
--
Gma