Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scott is offline

Default Question

I have Word '07.

When I launch the program, I can only begin writing at the very top of the
page--it almost seems to be the header but it is not labeled as such. The
only way I can start typing with the proper margins is to start an actual
header and then click the close button.

Is there any way to reset the program so I can start typing with the correct
margins and not have to go through this process?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click on View | Print Layout. If that doesn't help, then in Word
2007 click on Office button | Word Options | Display | check the
"Show white space between pages in Print Layout view" box | OK.

Scott wrote:

I have Word '07.

When I launch the program, I can only begin writing at the very top of the
page--it almost seems to be the header but it is not labeled as such. The
only way I can start typing with the proper margins is to start an actual
header and then click the close button.

Is there any way to reset the program so I can start typing with the correct
margins and not have to go through this process?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

And to keep it from coming back, don't double-click in the space
between two pages.

(You could also have cured it by double-clicking between the pages.)

Scott wrote:

I have Word '07. *

When I launch the program, I can only begin writing at the very top of the
page--it almost seems to be the header but it is not labeled as such. *The
only way I can start typing with the proper margins is to start an actual
header and then click the close button.

Is there any way to reset the program so I can start typing with the correct
margins and not have to go through this process?-

Follow up question about application of original question. Liontamer Microsoft Word Help 6 October 29th 08 01:56 PM
Stefan Blom: another question from original question string 7/19/0 Liontamer Microsoft Word Help 3 July 29th 08 01:36 PM
TOC question Osiris Page Layout 1 November 21st 06 01:05 PM
a question if i may dealenne Microsoft Word Help 1 July 3rd 06 10:49 PM
TOC question [email protected] Tables 4 November 7th 05 10:24 AM