Clarkie

Default VBA & Mail merges

I have a userform with vba macro's in it, but when I
perform a mail merge and save the results as a new
document, the macro's have been lost.

Is there any way round this ?
Peter Jamieson

Yes, some parts of a document are replicated during a merge but others are
not. If all you need to be able to do is use the same macros on the machine
that did the merge, you should be able to put the macros in the template
attached to the merge document (ideally do not use normal.dot in this case).
The merge output document should be attached to the same template and the
macros should be available.

Peter Jamieson