Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hunny Pot Hunny Pot is offline

Default How do I save a file as an image file?

I have created a type of "letterhead" for a new business using a clip art
image and then inserted a text box next to it for business name & address. I
saved it as a Word document and am now trying to create an invoice in my
Quickbooks using that as our Logo. However, QB is telling me that it needs
to be an "image" file to do this. How do I convert my .doc file to an image
file in order to use what I have as a logo?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mecalith Mecalith is offline

I dont know what programs you have so this is a very primitive method, but
it just might work.

1. Open the Word document.
2. Press the [Print Screen] key (above number pad keys on keyboard).
3. Open the €śPaint€ť program (included with Windows).
4. Paste. (Edit Paste)
5. Use Select Tool to outline the Logo (drag dotted rectangle over Logo).
6. Crop the Selection. (Image Crop)
7. Save Image ( File Save)
8. Try using image file.