Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. T Dr. T is offline

Default In Word, text is large but size is set at 10

When I open Word, the cursor and text opens large, but the text size is set
at 10. In the "View" menu, the setting is "normal". I cannot seem to get
Word and its cursor to type in a smaller font size.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

In Word 2003 try View | Zoom | 100%