Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sgraham sgraham is offline

Default Bookmarks: Popup box disappears when I click "add bookmark" (click

I'm glad to know that there are 16,379 bookmarks allowed. My problem is that
I can't add more than 10 on one document and three on another. The Insert
Bookmark Popup box disappears when I click "add bookmark" (click Add).

It must be a setting somewhere . . . .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?c2dyYWhhbQ==?=,

I'm glad to know that there are 16,379 bookmarks allowed. My problem is that
I can't add more than 10 on one document and three on another. The Insert
Bookmark Popup box disappears when I click "add bookmark" (click Add).

Which version of Word are we discussing?

In my experience, you need to re-open the dialog box for each bookmark you add
- it doesn't stay open to add multiple bookmarks.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)