Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maa421 Maa421 is offline

Default use check box in email

How can I put a list of check boxes in an email to send to someone so that
they can reply by checking the boxes. I only want them to have to click on
the box in the original email - no typing of any kind. Nothing needs to
happen after they check the value - I just need to receive the email back
with the answer in the form of checked boxes. Does this need to be done
programatically (sp)?