Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vivien Vivien is offline

Default Lost work

Having saved my work on my memory stick as I went along. Suddenly I lost the
work from the sceen and the memory stick. An anti virus programme is not
allowing me to open the document. How do I recover the document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Copy the file to the hard disk of your computer, and then try opening
it. If that doesn't help, you probably have to retype your work. Note
that you should never try to save directly to any removable media;
keep the file on your hard disk while working on it, and then copy it
(using Windows Explorer) to the removable media.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Vivien" wrote in message
Having saved my work on my memory stick as I went along. Suddenly I
lost the
work from the sceen and the memory stick. An anti virus programme is
not
allowing me to open the document. How do I recover the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirksma Kirksma is offline

Hey Vivien,
I just had the exact same thing happen to one of my very important
documents. Can you tell me if you were able to recovery yours, and how you
did it? Thanks.