Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
msa1030 msa1030 is offline

Default How can I set the whole document to a default format

I need to import documents from another program into Word, but I need the
margins, footers, page number insert, and other options automatically done as
a default (even if I have to import first and then select some command to do
it all at once.) It takes me at least 5 minutes on each document to change
each one of these settings individually, and most of the time I have more
that 25 documents to do. Please met me know if there is some command that
will automatically set each document to a default status with the margins and
everything already set??