Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gwen gwen is offline

Default Sorting files - Keep preferred sort as the default

Hi,
I'd like to keep all of my word documents sorted by date but every time I
exit word and get back in they go back to being sorted alpha. How do I make
my preferred sort the default?
Thanks,
Gwen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melanie Remen Melanie Remen is offline

Hi Gwen, hope you are well

You may find if you are able to provide little more description you may get
some more suggestions from the community members.

If you have a moment you might like to try describing what actions you take
to see your documents sorted, are they listed at the bottom of the File Menu
or perhaps when you click File Open you can see a list of documents?

Have a go at describing the steps you take to display your list of documents
and perhaps someone will be able to provide a suitable suggestion for you.

Good luck, I hope you are able to find a resolution in here.
--
Kind regards

Melanie Remen