Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tony

Default Mail Merge automatically resetting my mail label option selection

Using the Mail Merge wizard for mailing labels, in the Label Options panel I
select "Avery A4 and A5 Sizes" and select the "L7163 - Address" label size
and click on OK. However mail merge keeps on resetting this to "Avery
Standard / 5961 - Address" which has a different label vertical pitch and
therefore my data crosses the labels.

I've tried creating a custom label using exactly the same measurements, but
mail merge changes this to "Avery Standard / 2160 Mini - Address" label size.

This is very frustrating...... what I am doing wrong ?