Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ChrisGu ChrisGu is offline

Default How do you unsplit a table generated by moving rows in Word 2003

I have previously split a table in a Word 2003 document simialr to that
incident described by the previous subscriber, and I am unable to delete the
paragraph marker and the resulting line space. Can you suggest how I can
reinstate the original table
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Check the Table Properties to make sure that one of them is not set to have
the text wrap around it. While that does not actually stop you from
removing the paragraph mark, (it is necessary actually select is and press
Delete, not just press Delete when the cursor is immediately before the
paragraph mark), removing the paragraph mark does not actually join the
tables, they just appear without any space between them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

news

unsplit a table? V Microsoft Word Help 1 April 11th 08 08:13 AM
How do you unsplit a table generated by moving rows in Word 2007? Pawprint Tables 4 March 11th 08 04:16 PM
Table--how do I unsplit a cell MZB New Users 2 October 31st 07 09:54 PM
how to stop table rows moving page? Bill Wonders Tables 3 February 14th 06 12:20 PM
Word 97: Unsplit a table. rjd Tables 1 October 25th 04 09:33 PM