Inta Inta is offline
Junior Member

Question VBA Script for Word 2013 to Retrieve LDAP Values

Hello,

I would like to know how to write a VBA script for Word 2013 that retrieves the current domain user information and populates it into predefined variables in a word document when the document is loaded.

The information I would like to retrieve is

User Name (First Name, Last Name)
Title
Email address
Phone Number

The aim is that I have a series of standard documents that users of the domain open and customise for their particular requirements. One of the things they customise is who the document is from. This is the area I would like to automate.

I have looked at the Office User information and while it does contain the users name, it doesn't contain the other information I need.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Inta