Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] peter@heavenlyz.com is offline

Default How do I stop form field shading from printing in Word 2007?

On Monday, October 31, 2011 12:56:21 AM UTC, wrote:
Hi,

I have created a form with fields in it - and the grey shading of the

fields is printing (which it shouldn't...) but I can't figure out how

to turn it off. Please help!

Thanks,

Nicole

I have the same issue - never noticed it before - Word 2013 here - was there a fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] swschummer@gmail.com is offline

SAME ISSUE HERE. FIELD ARE GREY NO MATTER WHAT. AND THEY PRINT GREY. WORD 2007
YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING. IM ****ED

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:47:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, October 31, 2011 12:56:21 AM UTC, wrote:

Hi,

I have created a form with fields in it - and the grey shading of the

fields is printing (which it shouldn't...) but I can't figure out how

to turn it off. Please help!

Thanks,

Nicole

I have the same issue - never noticed it before - Word 2013 here - was there a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] swschummer@gmail.com is offline

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:47:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, October 31, 2011 12:56:21 AM UTC, wrote:

Hi,

I have created a form with fields in it - and the grey shading of the

fields is printing (which it shouldn't...) but I can't figure out how

to turn it off. Please help!

Thanks,

Nicole

I have the same issue - never noticed it before - Word 2013 here - was there a fix?

I just had same issue today. I found that even if I converted all the fields to text (ctrl-alt-f9) they were still gray! Then I discovered that it had nothing to do with fields. There was a manual highlighting that someone applied to all the fields. select all (ctrl-A) and turn off highlighting. Fixed.