pdevito3 pdevito3 is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Autocomplete

Hey everyone,

So I'm creating a form in word. Most of it will be locked down, likely using the instructions found at the link below. For some of the sections that aren't locked, I'm wondering if there is a way to autocomplete the text that is being typed based on a stored list similar to how Excel functions if you are typing a value in a column that already has that value in a higher cell in that same column. Would a dev combobox be a better option? Maybe some other option is best?

Preferably, this would have little to no VBA, but if that is the best option, I am very comfortable with VBA in Excel and Access, so the Word VBA will be an adjustment but should be able to come quickly.

Thanks for the advice,
Paul

http://help.wugnet.com/office/lock-h...ct1151220.html