Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Kudos for Bill Foley!

Since you are replying to a ten year old post, Bill may be doing something
entirely different today...

Consider asking your question in this group, in a separate thread, or in the
Microsoft community at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...ion&status=all.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 9, 2004 8:42:33 PM UTC-6, Debby Garrett wrote:
I want to thank Bill Foley for all his time and expertise
in helping me with some puzzling MS Word issues. He was
patient, kind, and went above & beyond the call of duty
(volunteer) in guiding me through diagnostics. Although
the problem appears be a conflict between Win 98 and XP
op systems, he did everything in his power to help me
before narrowing it down to that conclusion.

Thanks, Bill!

Hello; I've been looking to contact with Mr. Foley for a while, I really
need his assitance for a project, if that is even possible, i bet he must
be very busy. please contact me if possible.