RaeHawk

Default label margins - HELP!

I need to move the left margin of my labels to accomodate a holly leaf
graphic. Page Setup changes the margins of the page they're on, not the
labels themselves. Do I have to space all 4 lines of all 300+ labels
individually? Also, can I move the text down to the center of the label for
the whole document, or do I have to do that individually as well? I'm using
Word 2003, merged from Excel 2003.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Labels are just tables, so in the mailmerge main document, put the cursor
inside the first cell and use the TableProperties dialog to adjust the left
cell margin. Note that the paragraph format probably has an indent that you
may need to remove as well. When you click on the Propogate labels button,
these changes will be replicated in all labels on the page.

Also see the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RaeHawk" wrote in message
I need to move the left margin of my labels to accomodate a holly leaf
graphic. Page Setup changes the margins of the page they're on, not the
labels themselves. Do I have to space all 4 lines of all 300+ labels
individually? Also, can I move the text down to the center of the label
for
the whole document, or do I have to do that individually as well? I'm
using
Word 2003, merged from Excel 2003.

Resetting margins is changing other margins jammamom Page Layout 1 October 18th 05 08:36 PM
Need One Page of Same Label; Label Created from 20 records Ed Katzman Mailmerge 3 October 4th 05 06:02 AM
Changing Default Margins in Labels Allison Orange Microsoft Word Help 2 April 21st 05 01:08 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM