Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gargoylek8 gargoylek8 is offline

Default Hyperlinks and Bookmarks

I have used hyperlinks and bookmarks before but have recently run into some
trouble. I am working on a newsletter and am trying to use hyperlinks and
bookmarks to jump down in the newsletter to different articles. I have
placed bookmarks where I would like them to be and then hyperlinked the
corrent text to jump down to that article. However this is not happening.
When I click on the hyperlink it does not jump down in the text to where the
bookmark is it merely just moves the cursor to where the bookmark is. Any
ideas on how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Which version of Word? In most of the later versions you need to press
Control while you click the hyperlink... if you hover the pointer over the
link a tip box will appear which explains exactly that:-)

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones