Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Donaldo Donaldo is offline

Default Start Mail Merge - Envelopes, Labels

When open Mailings I have two options "Envelopes, Labels Create" and "Start
Mail Merge" Letters, E-Mail Messages, ENVELOPES, LABELS, Directory.

I would like to know the difference if choose Envelopes from "Create" or
"Start Mail Merge"

Your help will be appreciated.
--
Don