Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg K

Default Page break not shown on screen

Installed new 2003 Office Suite after having Office 2002 Suite. I'm having
two major problems that are probably in my settings. (in old application they
worked fine) Now my page breaks don't show on screen (formating is show
"all"). It also is insetting the last word on the page about one inch (so I
don't see it until I print it). I'm also having problems with inserting
scanned photo and drawings into my document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

For the problem with the last word on the page, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...lyIndented.htm. If this is
happening in all new documents, you'll need to make the change in Normal.dot
(which will probably require renaming it).

Soft page breaks are displayed in Normal view only, not in Print Layout
view; could that be the problem?

"Greg K" Greg wrote in message
Installed new 2003 Office Suite after having Office 2002 Suite. I'm

having
two major problems that are probably in my settings. (in old application

they
worked fine) Now my page breaks don't show on screen (formating is show
"all"). It also is insetting the last word on the page about one inch (so

don't see it until I print it). I'm also having problems with inserting
scanned photo and drawings into my document.

Table of Contents Swallows Section Break TechWriterJim Microsoft Word Help 10 March 10th 06 04:28 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Page breaks - which one? Jim Wood Microsoft Word Help 4 July 14th 05 11:03 PM
1st page turns into "odd" when # inserted tinhorn Page Layout 12 May 19th 05 01:18 PM
Retaining Section Break at the Bottom of Page 1 Diane M Formatting Long Documents 3 January 14th 05 08:16 PM