Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shannonn Shannonn is offline

Default editing in word 2007 _ where has the Undo feature gone to?

Hi all

I am used to word 2003 style menus so I am finding it hard to see where in
the 2007 edit panel or elsewhere the normal "undo/redo"
the help function doesn't address my question.

Like I am always adding something deleting reformatting and tthe
undofeature has become a handy tool. Please can someone point it out to me in
2007 Word?

Cheers Shannon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

In the top left corner of the window is the Office button (which you can
click btw). To the right of the Office button you'll see a few icons:
Save, Undo, Redo.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net