Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TLackey

Default stop cropping the page

My page in microsoft word is cropping around the text. As I add more text
to a page, the page that I'm viewing increasing in size until I completely
fill up the page with text and then it is a normal length and opens up a new
page where I have the same problem. Also the initial page appears to be more
square like than rectangular even though the page setup says it is 8.5 x 11.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, if you're working in Normal or Outline view, then either
switch to Print Layout view or click on Tools | Options | View |
uncheck the "Wrap to window" box | OK.