Tejas Bhatt

Default Word resizes drawings made in Visio

Hi,

When I make drawings in Microsoft Visio 2003 and then paste them to same ver
of MS Word, the drawings get resized. Typically they get smaller. I noticed
this never happened on 2002 ver of both of them, on my old computer system.

I have two PCs now. On one of them, this problem happens but on the other it
doesn't. I have similar versions of these softwares on both of them.

Can you guide me through this problem??

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas

Word Heretic

G'day "Tejas Bhatt" ,

Usually Word down-sizes them so they fit between your margins.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Tejas Bhatt reckoned: