Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
GeeBee

Default Using INCLUDETEXT with a file that's not there.

Hi!
I'm trying to perform a merge in Word and pull in another document if the
document exists and if not include a static text line. My problem is that I
can't figure out a way to determine if the document is available. Is there
any way in Word to see if a document is there before it pulls it into another
document with the INCLUDETEXT field?

Thank you so much in advance!