Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
slatrat slatrat is offline

Default mail merge +pages

The footer in my 6 page template shows page of pages but the total pages
don't reset when merging to a new document i.e. each document should be Page
1 of 6 but when merged with 12 sections, the footer reads Page 1 of 72

Using Word 2003 SP2

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Change the { NUMPAGES } field to a { SECTIONPAGES } field in the mail merge
main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.