Default Need help with MS Power Point - Org chart

Need help with MS Power Point - Org chart

I apologize if this post appears a little childish. But I am not an
expert in PowerPoint.

I am trying to do an org chart for a small company.
I was told that Powerpoint is the correct application.
Is that right ?

I looked at PowerPoint but I could not see a template for an org chart.
Is there such a template ?
Where should I start ? I am totally lost.

I have hardly used PowerPoint so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tina

Chuck Davis

wrote in message
oups.com...
Need help with MS Power Point - Org chart

I apologize if this post appears a little childish. But I am not an
expert in PowerPoint.

I am trying to do an org chart for a small company.
I was told that Powerpoint is the correct application.
Is that right ?

I looked at PowerPoint but I could not see a template for an org chart.
Is there such a template ?
Where should I start ? I am totally lost.

I have hardly used PowerPoint so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tina

Post your question in a PowerPoint Newsgroup where you will receive help
from the PowerPoint gurus. Few hang out here.

ORGANIZATION CHART FOR WORD FILE AND CONVERT INTO POWER POINT SLI. mraqeel Microsoft Word Help 1 January 30th 05 09:21 PM
How do I import slides from Power Point into a Word document,? Dina Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 05 05:59 PM
Formatting of Text in Chart KSBMW2040 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 10:06 AM
Word to Power Point kiran New Users 1 January 7th 05 12:31 PM
How can I print a MS Organizational chart Landscape vs portrait v. A.R. Bey Microsoft Word Help 1 January 3rd 05 03:59 AM