Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I spell check text in tables in another language

BFMM was telling us:
BFMM nous racontait que :

WORD 2007 HOW DO I SPELL CHECK WITHIN THE TABLES. I WORK IN 3
LANGUAGES.

The same way you check outside the tables.

The number of languages is irrelevant.

What specific problems are you encountering?

By the way, ALL CAPS is considered shouting and rude, please, use normal
lower caps and proper capitalization, it is easier on the eyes...

--
Jean-Guy Marcil