Assaff1978 Assaff1978 is offline
Junior Member

Default hyperlinks in word doc opening the doc again

Hi,
I use word 2007 on win7.
I have a document saved on SharePoint.
I have created internal hyperlinks in my doc (to another part of the document).
Whenever I click them (when the doc is checked out), word wants to open the doc again from SP and will not direct me to the actual place in my document.
I have tried restart, didn't work.

When the doc is not checked out, the hyperlinks work perfectly.
Anyone?

Thanks,
Assaf.

Last edited by Assaff1978 : March 18th 14 at 09:13 AM