Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leostr leostr is offline

Default How add a space between bulleted items, but not within?

Suppose I have five bulleted items in single space, some of which are two -
three lines long. I would like to add spaces BETWEEN the bullets while
leaving single spacing within each item.

I seem to remember there was a keyboard combination to add such a line but I
can not recall that combination.