Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sunkat

Default How do I multiple merged envelopes with electronic postage?

I have an account with stamps.com and the plug in for word 2003. I can print
single envelopes fine with electronic postage but am wondering if there is a
way to print a merged stack like I do with the letters.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

I have not used stamps.com so am shooting in the dark, but what happens if
you start with an envelope template (you can download samples from my web
site) and add the stamps information to the envelope before running the
merge?
Start with the envelope merge document on screen - add your data file and
change the document type to envelopes - both from the mailmerge toolbar
(http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm ) then merge to a
new document of the printer.

sunkat wrote:
I have an account with stamps.com and the plug in for word 2003. I
can print single envelopes fine with electronic postage but am
wondering if there is a way to print a merged stack like I do with
the letters.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sunkat

Thanks for reply; I don't think one can add the electronic postage to a
template. I'm only aware of using electronic postage via the word letters
and mailings/envelopes and labels wizard.....BUT
The good news...I now notice that when I click on Tools/letters and
mailings...if I select the 'mail merge' option, a wizard appears on the
right side of the screen showing how to add electronic postage to mail merged
envelopes!! Looks like it will work!

thanks again for reply

sunkat wrote:
I have an account with stamps.com and the plug in for word 2003. I
can print single envelopes fine with electronic postage but am
wondering if there is a way to print a merged stack like I do with
the letters.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

The template would create an envelope document that you can use with an
envelope merge, but if the wizard works for you fine