fvga

Default How do I delete unwanted templates from my C-drive?

My template directory is full of unwanted, extraneous templates that I will
never want to use. How can I remove these, please?

I create the ones I need for work myself.

Jay Freedman

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:51:01 -0700, "fvga"
wrote:

My template directory is full of unwanted, extraneous templates that I will
never want to use. How can I remove these, please?

I create the ones I need for work myself.

To remove the built-in templates, you need to use the Office setup
program. In Start Control Panel Add/Remove Programs, choose Office
and click Change. Depending on your version of Office the dialogs are
a little different, but you want to modify (add/delete) features and
use a custom installation. Eventually you'll come to a tree diagram of
Office programs and features. Expand the Word icon and mark the
Templates item (and the Additional Templates item, if there is one) as
"not available". Then click the Update button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman