Default Page Numbering is messed up - using WP12

My first eleven pages of a book I'm writing should be numbered "i
through xi". Somewhere a couple of Roman Numerials got in - like a 6
and 7. I've tried renumbering the pages but nothing works. How do I go
about changing it correctly.

The I have to renumber the pages after xi to start with 1 through 123.
I've tried following the book on WP12 but it's not working.

Luke

Greg

If it is a Word problem, try:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm

If it is a Word Perfect problem (i.e., WP12), does the book say
anything about asking your question in a Word Perfect newsgroup?

Luke

Thanks Jean, the second part pertains to pages 1 through 123 of Chapter
I. That follows the roman numerial pages. The page numbers are
jumbled up and I can't straigthen them out.

Luke

Greg,
It's a Word Perfect problem and no I was not aware of a WP newsgroup.
Never got too serious about computers until I started writing this
book, and now I've got to clear this problem up before I can send it to
the publisher for printing. I wasn't even aware of this group until a
friend told me about it.

Stefan Blom

For WordPerfect newsgroups, see
http://support.corel.com/scripts/rig...p_faqid=754345