Ashley

Default Where can I locate my Product ID number on my computer?

I can't find a sticker on my computer with the Microsoft Word product ID
number. Can I locate it somewhere else?
garfield-n-odie

Start Word, and click on Help | About Microsoft Word.

Ashley wrote:

I can't find a sticker on my computer with the Microsoft Word product ID
number. Can I locate it somewhere else?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Do you want the 25-digit number that you had to input when you first install
a program?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]